The Littelfuse HWB60-AL Hard-Wired Box is the perfect fit for accessory circuits and overflow circuits from your main Power Distribution Module. For smaller vehicles, this unit is an ideal solution as a main vehicle module. It features durable construction, and IP67 Rating and a compact size. With the elimination of internal bussing the user can customize their own circuitry utilizing direct wire-to-component connections.
Features and Benefits:
- The elimination of internal bussing allows user to customize their own circuitry with direct wire-to-component connections.
- Accepts any mini (280 style) circuit protection component.
- Compact size allows the unit to be installed in vehicles with limited space.
- Ideal for accessory circuits, overflow circuits from main PDM, or as a main module on smaller vehicles.
- IP67 sealed units can be installed virtually anywhere on the vehicle and stands up to road splash and salt spray.
- TPAs (terminal position assurance locks) give secondary locking protection of the wire leads, which aid in prevention of leads from being pulled out.
- Wires plug into the back of the unit using industry-standard Delphi Metri-Pack Series 280 tanged terminals.
- Multiple units can be dovetailed together to expand circuit protection capacity. They can also be interlocked to other Littelfuse PDMs and fuse holders, for examples the FLEC, MEGA Flex holder, MIDI Flex holder, etc.
- Add-on accessory can hold a fuse puller and spare fuses.
- Cover tethers also available to prevent loss of cover during service.